2013 Ellis 36′ Express Cruiser
Builder: Ellis Boat Co, Inc.
Designer: Donald Ellis
Total Power: 480 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: 6LY3-ETP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 456
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 480 HP
Cruising Speed: 10-20 knots
Maximum Speed: 25 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (210 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Starting forward – is a very large V-Berth with filler cushion, storage below and hanging locker. Cypress ceilings give a warm and highly-finished feel to the area. Excellent headroom throughout.
Aft and to port is the Galley with stainless steel sink, Princess glass top range, Nova Kool refrigerator and Sharp convection microwave.
Aft and to starboard is the Head with sink, Vacuflush toilet, hot and cold pressure water, plus a separate shower stall.
In the Pilothouse – are generous cantilevered/reversible back helm seats that are electrically adjustable, up and down, forward and back. Excellent headroom throughout. Seats can also convert to twin bunks in conjunction with the stern seats. Fold-out tables port and starboard make the pilothouse flexible enough to accommodate eight or a couple equally well.
Back aft is the huge Cockpit – with built-in wraparound seating and transom door (2017). The SureShade system provides protection from the sun and the entire pilothouse can be very open or cozily enclosed on less than perfect days.
HULL and DECK
Construction: The hull is a cored composite structure with corecell foam core and is built with vacuum bagging technique.
- Topsides: Dark Blue Awlgrip paint finish.
- Foredeck anchor pulpit
- Bow rail
- Anchor windlass system
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
All new Garmin electronics and Fusion stereo equipment installed in 2018:
- (2) Garmin 8617 GPS MAPs (MFDs showing radar, chart plotter, fish finder)
- Garmin GPS, chart plotter, radar, fish finder
- Garmin wind, depth
- Garmin VHF
- Garmin autopilot
- Fusion stereo system with (8) speakers
- Fusion BlackBox
- Electrical system has start and house battery banks and battery charger
- 12-volt DC system with dedicated DC panel and breakers
- 12-volt lighting throughout
- Shore power system
- Fisher Panda 6500 6.5kW generator in sound box (310 hours)
- Yanmar 6LY3-ETP 480-hp diesel (serial number M60601)
- ZF280-1A transmission gear
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Yanmar i5601E electronics monitoring and engine controls
- Reverso oil change system
- Evolution shaft drive train system
- 5-blade 26” x 27” Nibral propeller
- Racor 900FH fuel filter system
- Macerator discharge system for holding tank
- Cruisair reverse-cycle air conditioning and heat
The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.
Specifications may vary. Information believed to be correct, but not guaranteed. Listings are subject to prior sale, price changes or withdrawal.