LOA 28’ 4” BEAM 9’ 4” DRAFT 3’
Cruise 10-12 knots, WOT 14.5 knots
LOCATION: Ellis Boat Company, Southwest Harbor, ME
FROM THE OWNERS: “We cruised Dasbote all along the Maine coast and throughout the islands of the MDI area, exploring the massive rocks of Baker Island (without crowds), finding bald eagles and ospreys feeding their chicks in nests, and discovering loons and seals tucked into inlets along Somes Sound. Dasbote was our comfortable retreat from life’s responsibilities that was roomy enough to share with family and friends for a sunset cruise or a grandchild sleep-over. We also expanded the lower V-berth for cozy comfort. Dasbote is the perfect boat when you want the comfort of an Ellis cruiser with the nimbleness to tuck into the docks at NE Harbor and Islesford.” – The Baldwins
• Single Yanmar (only 822 hours)
• NEW HEADLINER (high-quality leather-grained) – added in 2018
• Expanded V-berth below for extra comfort; can sleep up to FOUR with custom pull out berths in the shelter (see below for specs).”
• Cabin heat
• Gray Awlgrip Hull (new in 2012)
• Windows were refurbished with new gaskets and paint in 2012
• Chart table
• Teak & holly cabin sole
• Storage cabinet behind the sink
• Teak swim platform
• Stern seat with cushions
• Handrails inside and out of the house
• V-berth shelves
• Port side boarding door in the cockpit
• Epifanes Varnish in and out.
SHELTER SETTEES and SEATS
Both sides convert into bunks (see photos) with pullout extensions on each side. Port berth ends up being 72 inches long by 32 wide. Stbd shorter at 59 inches long and 32 wide. Backboards and back cushions cover the pull out extensions. Helm seat moves forward and aft and can also fold up or be removed. Nav swings on an offset pedestal.
HULL: Hand laid solid fiberglass with four 2″x 6″ stringers and 3/4″ marine plywood main bulkhead. Awlgrip Finish. DECK & WHEELHOUSE: Fully enclosed, molded and cored fiberglass, with non-skid surface, four port lights, and three windshields. PLATFORM: Non-skid fiberglass over 3/4″ marine plywood with fiberglass hatch. CABIN INTERIOR: Rope locker forward, with access door. V-berth with storage beneath and companionway all wood trimmed. Enclosed head to port. Teak & holly cabin sole. Cypress sheathing in cabin
• Single 140 HP Yanmar (822 hours)
• Kobelt engine controls
• Bronze spoked wheel with hydraulic steering
• Cabin heat
• Two NEW custom 50 gal. aluminum fuel tanks
• Racor fuel filter, valves, hoses, vents, and fill pipes.
• Back up manual bilge pump
ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
• Autohelm 6000 autopilot
• Garmin Plotter – New 2012
• Furuno Radar
• 4” Ritchie compass
• Garmin VHF
• Datamarine Dart fathometer
• Two batteries
• 110 volt inverter – New
• Two 6” Skene bow chocks, two 8” stern cleats, two 8” spring cleats and one 5×5 bow mooring bit and anchor rope deck pipe all chrome bronze
• PVC guard and toe rails
• Anchor system with windlass
• Three opening windshields with one wiper
• Six side windows
• Four opening cabin port lights
• One Bomar hatch
• Stainless steel sink
• Two burner alcohol stove with cabinet
• 50 gallon water tank
• Hot/cold pressurized water
• Starboard side enclosure
• Class III marine head with holding tank
• Hanging locker cabinet
• V-berth with cushions
• Headliner with teak trim
• Port & starboard benches in shelter
• Rope locker forward with access door, and companionway all wood trimmed
• Storage in companionway steps
• Custom folding bunks with cushions
• Closed aft end of shelter with sliding door
• Port side boarding door in cockpit
• Aft sliding door 69 inches high by 26.5 wide.
• Door to cabin 20 inches wide.
• Cabin height 67 inches.
• Shelter height 6 feet (plus an inch in middle).
• V-berth 77 inches long on center (with filler).
Tender and Outboard also available for $2000
Specifications may vary. Information believed to be correct, but not guaranteed. Listings are subject to prior sale, price changes or withdrawal.