This Ellis 28 Lobster Yacht “Andiamo” was restored by Ellis in 2021 and features a 315 hp new Yanmar Diesel engine (only 250 hrs), new Alwgip hull & top (Dark Green hull with a 2-tone finish on the decks). It also includes a new bow thruster, new Garmin plotter/radar, new canvas enclosure, new large windows, and teak seating. The headroom was increased to roughly 6′ 4″ in the shelter with a new hardtop installed.
1994 Ellis 28 Lobster Yacht
New Engine in 2017
Significant restoration by Ellis Boat Co in 2021
LOA 28’ 4” BEAM 9’ 4” DRAFT 3′
Location: Southwest Harbor, Maine
CURRENT PRICE: $265,000
NEW IN 2021
– Raised the roof and installed a new and longer hardtop.
– Installed new large front/side windows and wipers.
– All new Alwgrip hull and topsides with contrasting non-skid.
– All new electronics.
– Added a bow thruster.
– All new cockpit/shelter hatches and complete floor refinishing.
– All new electrical panels and wiring.
– All new canvas
– Added 2 varnished capt/nav seats with deck hardware
– Added 2 varnished teak seats
– Added side table in the shelter
– New exhaust system
NEW IN 2017
– Yanmar 315 hp Diesel engine (approx 250 hours to date)
VESSEL ALSO INCLUDES
– heating system (cabin bus-style heater)
– hot and cold pressurized freshwater
– twin 50 gal fuel tanks
– saltwater washdown
– windlass and anchor on a pulpit
– forward fixed and handheld spotlights
– Garmin plotter/transducer and radar
– Shorepower with battery charger
– Enclosed head (manual) with shower
– Galley: 2-burner alcohol, fridge/freezer, sink
– V-berth with storage
– St Croix davits
– swim platform and ladder
– boarding steps
– house and starting batteries
– USB charging at the helm
– all equipment on the vessel (as shown in the storage photos)
NOTE: Tender not included.